Apple has released iOS 4.3.4 to fix the PDF security exploit used by JailbreakMe 3.0 to jailbreak iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.3. iPad 2 users who rely on a jailbreak are outright warned to stay away from the iOS 4.3.4 firmware update. iOS 4.3.4 is released for iPhone 4 (GSM), iPhone 3GS, iPad (1st Gen), iPad 2, iPod Touch 4G, and iPod Touch 3G. Except…
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!