It has been just a week since Apple released iOS 4.3.4 to fix the PDF security exploit that made possible JailbreakMe 3.0, a browser based jailbreak for iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.3. Now they have released iOS 4.3.5 with just one security fix. According to the release notes, iOS 4.3.5 fixes a security vulnerability with certificate validation. The update is available for download for iPhone…
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!