Apple has released iOS 4.3.4 to fix JailbreakMe 3.0 PDF exploit that is used to jailbreak iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.3. This firmware update does not bring in any new features or enhancements. It only closes the PDF security exploit in Mobile Safari browser, so that hackers cannot inject malicious (or jailbreak) code into iPad 2 and get its root access. The iPhone Dev Team…
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!