You just made a breakthrough progress in a project you are working and your first instinct was to share a screenshot of your desktop on Twitter. But, you are put off by the lengthy process of having to first use a screen capture software to take a screenshot, saving it on your desktop, logging into a Twitter photo sharing service, and uploading it. If this…
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!