Here is a simple tool that works for Windows 7 only. It lets you add or remove toolbar buttons of Windows Explorer. If you have been one of those Windows 7 users who were missing the toolbar buttons such as Copy, Cut, Paste, Select All, etc., that were available in Windows Vista or Windows XP, then here is a quick way to get them back….
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!