Many online TV sites such as Hulu.com restrict media streaming on an android mobile devices. The streaming sites differentiate between an android device and a computer with the help of browser ID string. Therefore, watching TV on Android devices is not possible by default. An XDA forum member has come up with a wonderful hack. What this tweak does is change the browser ID string…
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!