iOS 4.3.3 has just been released by Apple and most jailbreakers would be wondering if they should update to this firmware or stay on iOS 4.2.2, for which an untethered jailbreak exists. Well, Comex has just confirmed that i0n1c’s exploit which is used in the untethered jailbreak of both iOS 4.3.1 and iOS 4.3.2 still exists in iOS 4.3.3. Apple has not patched this exploit,…
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!