Jeff Jarvis is the creator of Entertainment Weekly, a San Francisco Examiner columnist, the Associate Publisher of The Daily News, and a consultant to new media companies — in other words, a veteran of the old school and a proponent of the new. Jarvis took to the stage today at Disrupt NYC for some banter with TechCrunch Big Kahuna Mike Arrington. The two writers talked about their past, including Jarvis’ history of calling out Arrington publicly for saying the New York Times was in the pocket of a startup, among other things. As such, their conversation was candid and casual, and focused on the fluctuating definition of what a journalist is (and what it should be) in the age of new media.
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!