If you hadn’t noticed, this week was jam packed with a ton of Android news, some device related, but a TON of development related, and picking which was most important was a difficult task. Phil and Jerry hit the road and brought us some amazing coverage from Google IO 2011 (read all the coverage here) and it seems like Google has some big things coming for us all to enjoy. Check below for some other things you may have missed this week as well.
- Droid Incredible 2 Review
- Sony Ericsson working on a Cyber-shot Android phone?
- Blurry Droid X2 dummy units have arrived at Costco
- LG Optimus 3D initial review and hands-on
- HTC Merge on Verizon today, but Big Red won’t actually be selling it
- More signs the white Samsung Nexus S is soon arriving with AT&T-3G compatibility
- Nexus S 4G hands on
- Samsung Droid Charge now available from Verizon, still $299
- Wifi Motorola Xooms show up at Target
- HTC Puccini: A 10-Inch LTE tablet headed to AT&T?
- Samsung reminds us all the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is coming June 8
- Hands-on with the Google IO special-edition Galaxy Tab 10.1
- HTC announces European Flyer availability