The Gillmor Gang ? Craig Burton, John Taschek, Kevin Marks, and Steve Gillmor ? survived the week of Google AeeEeeI/OUuu, Facebook slimeware, and the embalmerization of Microsoft with nary a scratch. Robert Scoble briefly joined via the iPad and FaceTime from a layover at O’Hare, but he couldn’t hear us and we could hear him say so, over and over. Kinda like Facebook, who somehow got its Dumb on with a PR campaign designed to dredge up all the privacy stumbling of yore. MG probably has it right that we will forget this by next week, but not if Google continues to wander around in the social desert. Larry Page doesn’t seem to have made the case for a change in leadership, as Google extends its lead in automated cars to automated houses. Google TV and Music continue to languish without support from any real vendors, while the New Yorker, Fortune, and a stampede of streaming players rush into the AIrPlay cloud. With Skype the new dongle for Windows and only Dave Winer thinking Apple will give up on its Flash boycott, the move toward iOS took several giant steps for mankind. If only we could any of this over Craig’s lawn doctors.
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!