[Ben] needed an input device that would operate where electrical signals and magnetic fields wouldn’t be tolerated, so he ended up running fiberoptics instead of electricity to a mouse. [Ben] ran some glass fiber from the mouse to quadrature encoders to get the x and y velocity. Mouse clicks are read by modifying the existing buttons […]
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!