Last summer, [Rajendra Bhatt] built himself a simple PIC-based temperature monitor with data logging abilities and recently got around to sharing it on his site. The sensor is based on a PIC12F683 micro controller and measures the ambient temperature on a set interval, storing the values on the MCU?s internal EEPROM. He used a Maxim […]
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!