qTranslate plugin is used to map the content to the language version of the PHP function gettext. Suppose you write a text in foreign language, then the stored in the database as follows, so grab the gettext function: <!–: de -> Here is the German text appears <!–:–> Other languages such as English can be added directly following: <!–: en -> Here we have the English text <!–:–> the post_content field are now the two passages just mentioned one after …
- TV retrofit? because flatscreens just don?t take up enough space
- How to Manage Images of a Blog with WP Plugins?
- iOS 4.3.4 Available for Download, iPad 2 Jailbreakers should STAY AWAY!
- Amazon Is Only Launching A 7? Tablet? Genius. (Plus A Mockup!)
- Apple Investigators Posed as Police in New Lost iPhone Prototype Search?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!